This page contains registration, warranty and lifetime guarantee information for your Superhuman Performance Encoder. If you have additional questions after going through this page, be sure to visit our FAQ’s page.
*quick tip you should implement prior to proceeded to the warranty steps below: to ensure the band stays on during contact sports, open water swimming, etc, one of the wide bands/loops must be placed directly over and in the middle of the two fastening plugs and the second band placed immediately to either to the left or the right of the first band.
First, here is the video that shows you how to muscle test your Encoder. Important: this is a necessary step to qualify for the warranty and lifetime guarantee, and in the registration form you will find under the video, there is a section to indicate your muscle testing results! If you have questions, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifetime Guarantee & Warranty Information
IMPORTANT conditions affecting each of the below Lifetime Guarantee, Manufacturer Warranty, & Refund, Returns & Cancellation Policy:
- The customer’s entitlement to each and all of the above is strictly conditional upon the customer conducting the specific muscle-tests as directed by Dr. Ken Best on the Registration page within 7 days of receipt of the product.
- Employment of the ‘Encoder’ for the purpose of conducting these tests is exempted from the ‘unused’ term as stated in the Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy.
- The wearing of the Encoder beyond the initial muscle-tests exempts any and all rights as outlined in the Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policy.
- Unless the Customer registers that he or she has experienced gains in any one of or all of the muscle-tests relating to strength, flexibility, balance and EMF protection, the Lifetime Guarantee cannot thereby exist.
The Lifetime Guarantee
After registering as the ‘owner’, the customer is provided with a lifetime guarantee that he or she will retain any increased Balance and/or Flexibility and/or Strength and/or EMF protection that he or she experienced during the preliminary muscle-testing evaluation of the product.
- The Registered Owner is given a manufacturer’s warranty on the Encoder that covers the repair or replacement of defective parts for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers any inherent fault in the product but does not cover actions of misuse by the owner such as accidental damage or scratches that indicate the product has been dropped or signs of water damage.
- Any ‘Encoder’ under this warranty that requires replacement or repair must be returned in the first instance to the Distributor/Representative from whom the Registered Owner purchased the product.
Refund, Returns & Cancellation Policy
- Merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 30 days from ship date provided the customer has not worn the Encoder (beyond the initial muscle-test evaluation) or used the Entrainer Drops.
- The merchandise must be in its original packaging and both the Encoder and Entrainer Drops must be unused and undamaged to receive a refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- Shipping expenses cannot be refunded.